13th S.O.A.G

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

13th S.O.A.G
13th S.O.A.G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About Squad Before Applying

5 posters

Go down

Questions About Squad Before Applying Empty Questions About Squad Before Applying

Post by MadActKiller Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

hello guys and gals, this room is for anyone with questions about anything on the squad. mainly for new people looking to join who r intersted.

thanks for yah time Smile
MadActKiller
MadActKiller

Back to top Go down

Questions About Squad Before Applying Empty Re: Questions About Squad Before Applying

Post by Duster Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Can i join!!?
Oh wait, I'm already in this chicken-shit outfit....
Hey! how do I leave?

lol!
Duster
Duster

Back to top Go down

Questions About Squad Before Applying Empty Re: Questions About Squad Before Applying

Post by roguetrooper Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Duster wrote:Can i join!!?
Oh wait, I'm already in this chicken-shit outfit....
Hey! how do I leave?

lol!

your all mines bucko..... -:
roguetrooper
roguetrooper
Admin

https://13thsoag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions About Squad Before Applying Empty Pick me, Pick me

Post by Razakasis Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 am

Name(ingame): <AB> Razakasis
Name(real optional):
Time zone: GMT
Times u play (GMT): Any time im not doing something else.
Exprienece with arma: OFP, Resistance, a small bit of ArmA, and playing with you bunch of scruff for a while in ArmA2
Any Mod/script abilities: None

Other comments: I know how to be a team player, general play style is a fire support, eg. heli/tank support for the troops, and sniping.
Razakasis
Razakasis

Back to top Go down

Post by roguetrooper Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am

Apllication Accepted you noob Questions About Squad Before Applying 446798
roguetrooper
roguetrooper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions About Squad Before Applying Empty Question Time

Post by voidfinger Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 am

Hey guys, I'm looking into joining. I was pm'ed off of Armaholics about a post in a thread about me trying to find a serious good team oriented unit that wasn't full of kids and wasn't USMC. Well this is the only reply I got Smile anyway, tell me a little about yourselves please.

I live in North Carolina on the east coast of the U. States , I love Russian equipment, and have a good bit myself Twisted Evil Anyway, I like to fly the MI-28 which I'm getting better at, I like to play mostly a grenadier type person, love mg's but not to much in this game b/c all the grass lol. I like to cooperate and work as a team... when people don't work as a team it pisses me off something fierce. I'm really southern and if you guys aren't from around here you will think I talk "funny" you can laugh but don't pick like some Yankees do. Anyway, if you think I might fit in just let me know and tell me a bit about you guys... number of members etc etc etc. Thanks alien
voidfinger
voidfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by roguetrooper Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 am

Well lemme see you will make member number 13 lol! were a mixed bag UK/Dutch/Swiss/Canadian etc were aged from 17 to 57 some are ex forces some are pro gamers. Above all we like team play and cant be arsed with the usual 14 year old dick heads Flee/myself and mad are the founding members of the Clan and Raz is our senior in Game admin.
Were slowly learning to script our own stuff ie weve already taken domi to bits and we have recruited a mission maker who will make only OPFOR missions which TBH is a good thing.
At the moment we have a 10 man server and a 10 man vent but with the rate were growing were going to have to upgrade real quick. We also like input/comments and suggestion plus were planning on creating a Wiki so that people can learn to play as a squad and how there gear works etc.

Also be warned me and Flee are a pair of grumpy old men lol!

So welcome and application accepeted Questions About Squad Before Applying 928160
roguetrooper
roguetrooper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by voidfinger Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:08 am

cool thanks, well as long as the people work together and arn't dickheads then I'm game lol
voidfinger
voidfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Razakasis Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am

roguetrooper wrote:

Also be warned me and Flee are a pair of grumpy old men lol!

You dont know the half of it. And welcome to the 13th
Razakasis
Razakasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down