13th S.O.A.G

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

13th S.O.A.G
13th S.O.A.G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very nice teamplay yesterday evening

4 posters

Go down

Very nice teamplay yesterday evening Empty Very nice teamplay yesterday evening

Post by JohnNash Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 am

Hi mates

I was really pleased yesterday evening to see the whole clan play in such a way (teamplay).
But maybe there are some things, which could be improved during the next evenings:

1. From time to time it was not really clear who leads actually the squad. A better communication could help.

2. Often it was not clear who covers in which directions. Sometimes I had the impression that a lot of people looks in the same directions and almost noone in the others. Some rules could help at this point.

BTW:
Today is our national ceremony day. I guess, this evening I will have some arrangements with my friends and I am going to celebrate the whole time ;-)
JohnNash
JohnNash

Back to top Go down

Very nice teamplay yesterday evening Empty Re: Very nice teamplay yesterday evening

Post by Jamie Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 am

Aye I had a blast! But you're very much right on those two points. We can use a clear command structure as well as assigned numbers to each member in the squad with an assigned angle to cover.

I also loved the night battles. The ambiance is really well done in the game at night. Now let's only hope they will fix the HDR problems with the NV goggles.

See you all on Sunday evening/night?
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Very nice teamplay yesterday evening Empty Re: Very nice teamplay yesterday evening

Post by voidfinger Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:44 am

I should be playing sunday night

I would really to see names and stuff b/c I have no clue who I'm talking to on vent and what character they are playing. Would be nice also to set up some command structure like you said and fire team roles.

Also I had a blast, glad 7 is working out for me !
voidfinger
voidfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by roguetrooper Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 am

Yup guys these are totally fun nights at the moment so there's no hard and fast rules. Once we start doing our squad night myself and Flee will start placing people into proper squads etc assigning roles,watch positions etc.
Then when were doing fun nights or jollys as we call them every one will still know where and what they are doing.
roguetrooper
roguetrooper
Admin

https://13thsoag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by voidfinger Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 am

lol that's cool, hopefully by then I'll have the volume thing worked out and I won't be straining to hear everything you guys say lol
voidfinger
voidfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down